Searching...
Tuesday 20 August 2013

Getting the ball rolling

Day 14 of the 30 day blog challenge.
Having fun in paradise.

It is 11:30 am Maui time and I'm sitting outside watching the waves and enjoying the cool breeze as it brushes past me.  Today we are going ziplining, but before that I need to catch up on this blog challenge.  I need to write both Day 14 and Day 15 posts today.  So I'll make it short and sweet.

The question posed for this particular post was "What two key ways could you use the habits of a millionaire to monetize your blog in the next month"?

My answer is of course hypothetical because I am returning to work in September and will be very much focused on that.  However, if I wasn't, I would do the following things.

I'd work long hard days getting my blog properly set up to appeal to my target audience, and I'd get myself out into the business world talking about what I have to offer.  I would reach out to all my past businss connections to let them know about my new coaching business where I would be available to coach others on things from "How to start a blog", "How to increase your readership", "How to get a business up and running", "How to reach your customer base", "How and when do you expand your business".  The list goes on.  With my 30 years of business experience including starting my own company, growing the company, buying a competitor and then finally buying a complimentary business I have learned a lot about what it takes to launch and run a successful business.  I have also learned a lot in the last 15 months about what it takes to create a strong online presence.  I would also be available for public speaking gigs to sales teams etc.

So, through sheer hard work and persistence I would begin making revenue through my coaching either one on one or via video or podcasts.

Once this is running smoothly I would begin to add some of the other revenue generating areas such as product referrals and advertising.  Work in progress.....this is a few months down the road.

In the meantime, I'm getting back to island life.

Chat later.......

30 day challengeMichelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!